The controller of personal data is Sycope with the registered office in Warsaw, Goraszewska 19 and Dublin, 8-9 Marino Mart Farview Clontarf, Dublin 3. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights, please contact us at email@example.com
The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior as follows:
• Through the information voluntarily entered in the forms.
• By storing on end devices on end devices “cookies”
• By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator www.webflow.com
The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
The service may also store information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address). The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a form, e.g. for registration for a seminar or for making a webinar recording available.
Data scope: In order to register for organized seminars and workshops, we process personal data submitted under the contact form: Name, e-mail address, telephone number, company name, position
Legal basis: Processing is necessary to take action at the request of the data subject
Scope of data: In order to get a link of the recorded webinar, we process the data sent under the contact form: Name, e-mail address, telephone number, company name
Legal basis: Processing is necessary to take action at the request of the data subject.
In the case of personal data obtained in other way than by the chaosgears.com website (by telephone, e-mail, etc.), we process it only for the purpose for which it was made available and for the time necessary for this purpose. In case of a planned change in the purpose of the processing, we always ask the owner of the personal data for consent and inform about the changing conditions of data processing.
These files allow us to recognize the basic parameters of the device (such as: device type, screen resolution, country from which it comes to enter) and thus display the website adapted to your needs accordingly.
Cookies are also used to collect general and anonymous statistical data through analytical and marketing tools:
1. Google Analytics (cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA),
2. Google AdWords (cookie administrator: Google Ireland Limited, based in Ireland).
If you do not agree to the use this type of tool, you can change your cookie settings yourself and at any time, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by cookies to your devices. This change can be made in your web browser settings. This will allow you automatically block cookies, or you will be informed about the placement of cookies on your device any time. Also in your browser there is an option that allows you to delete cookies at any time. When you decide to restrict using of cookies, it is possible that this will affect some of the functionalities available on our website.
Information about the possibilities and how cookies are handled you can find in your browser.
Your personal data is transferred to entities providing services for us:
• hosting – Webflow Inc. company registered in San Francisco 398 11th Street, 2nd Floor, CA 94103
• sending emails and contact base management– HubSpot, Inc., 25 First Street, 2nd Floor, Cambridge, MA 02141 USA
• for webinars – Cisco company registered 2710 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 150N Sacramento CA 95833, USA
These entities process your Data only on our order.
The suppliers which services we are using, based in countries of the European Economic Area and outside the EEA, and in this case we pay special attention to our suppliers to provide guarantees of a high level of protection of personal data. These guarantees arise from an obligation to use standard contractual clauses adopted by the Commission (EU) or to participate in the EU-US Privacy Shield Program.
The Controller stores your personal data for a period of no longer than is required to prepare an offer, to respond to an inquiry, to sell the service. Data can be deleted at any time.
Information about some user behaviors is subject to server-tier logon. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
The resources viewed are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may be recorded:
a. time of arrival of the request,
b. time of sending a response, c. the name of the client station – identification made by HTTP
d. information about errors that occurred during the execution of http transactions,
e. URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in case the transition to the Service occurred through a link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. Information about the IP address.
The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the pages and is used only for the purpose of administering the server.
n connection with processing by Sycope your data, you have the following rights:
1. access to your personal data,
2. rectification of personal data,
3. deletion of personal data,
4. restriction of the processing of personal data,
5. transfer of personal data,
6. object to the processing of personal data,
7. withdrawal of previously expressed consent to the processing of personal data.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If we receive a request for the exercise of the rights mentioned above, we will respond immediately, no later than one month after receipt of the rights mentioned above. Due to the complex nature of the request or the number of requests, if we are unable to comply with the requests within one month, we will fulfill them, upon prior notice, within the next two months.
Sycope as a Controller of Personal Data undertake to:
1. safeguard personal data:
– before it is made available to unauthorized persons,
– removal by an unauthorized person
– changes, damage and destruction,
2. admission to the processing of personal data only of persons having authorized issued by us,
3. to ensure control over the correctness of the processing of personal data,
4. keeping records of persons authorized to the processing of personal data, exercise special care so that persons authorized to process such data keep it secret, even after the termination of cooperation,
5. keeping legally required documentation describing the processing of the entrusted personal data and technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of the processing of such data,
6. security that the devices and information and telecommunications systems used in Sycope for the processing of personal data, comply with the requirements of the Regulation of the Ministry of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the documentation of the personal data processed and the technical and organisational conditions to which the devices and systems should correspond.